Planreal provides site-specific, scientific, and demand-driven in-situ environmental remediation techniques.
Our strengths lie in our many years
of international experience in managing large-scale projects in the field of biological soil and groundwater
The assessment of whether biological processes are feasible and appropriate is determined by our international team of experts with project experience in Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK), Brazil, Canada and Australia.
We advise on the selection of the optimal process for the affected sites. During the remediation process, our focus is on cooperation with our customers. This is the only way to achieve sustainable remediation success. Our procedures enable remediation without disrupting ongoing operations.
Our forward-looking research and development activities constantly improve the quality of our products. The careful selection and evaluation of our suppliers and external partners enables us to respond precisely to individual customer requirements.
Our goals are the qualitative improvement of water and soil. With our actions and awareness of the importance of clean groundwater, we take responsibility towards the environment and society.
Strategically, the fulfillment of these goals is supported by the realization of a quality management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. This quality management system is maintained and constantly improved to meet the increasing requirements.
We provide all necessary means to fulfill our corporate policy. We are committed to the continuous improvement and development of our products and technologies within the framework of our quality management system.
OUR OFFERS AND EXPERIENCE
- Our biological soil and groundwater remediation services are used by smaller companies as well as in the supervision of large projects (megasites)
- International team with project experience in Europe (Germany, France, Hungary, Italy, UK) and worldwide (Brazil, Canada and Australia).
- International network of experts and cooperation with accredited laboratories.
- Advice on the selection of suitable biotechnological processes.
- Our refurbishments can also be carried out during ongoing operations.
- Efficient project management.
- Clearly decide when biological methods are or are not appropriate.
- Development of own patented processes and measurement methods.
- Online checks
- Certified according to ISO 9001:2015 standard